Fast Free Delivery
Fast Free Delivery for orders over £95
We offer fast free delivery for all orders over £95 to UK mainland destinations (excludes non-mainland UK and highlands).
For non-mainland UK deliveries please contact us on 01837 500262 for a quote.
Standard delivery £5.95 for orders under £95
We aim to send ‘parcel-sized’ items (less than 100kg) ordered before 1.30pm via our next working day service (Mon-Fri).
This service is not guaranteed. Please call on 01837 500262 if you are in a rush and we can try our best to prioritise your delivery.
Large Machinery Deliveries
Large machine deliveries will take around a week.
We will pre-assemble large machinery items so that they ready for use before delivery (where practically possible).
Large Machinery – Local Deliveries
Some ride-on mowers will be ready and built-in our store and can be delivered locally the same working day.
Please contact us on 01837 500262 before you order if you have any questions on delivery times. We will always try and work out a solution that works best for you.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
(A) The place of delivery shall be deemed to be the Customer’s premises.
(B) All delivery dates are estimated only, as the next working day and the Company cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or injury arising in whole or in part from any delay or failure to deliver by a particular date.
Damage or Loss in Transit
The risk in the goods passes to the Customer upon dispatch from the Company’s premises. Any damages must be signed for as damaged, and also any losses in transit must be notified to the Company and the Carrier within THREE working days of notification of dispatch of goods. Failure to do so will result in whole or in part from any delay or failure to deliver by a particular date.
• Claims for shortages and damage must be notified to ProToolz in writing within THREE working days of receipt of goods.
• Replacement goods for damaged/defective items will be charged for and credited on the return of said goods once a satisfactory inspection has taken place.
• Goods incorrectly ordered will only be accepted back under the following conditions;
– That the goods are in saleable condition
– That the original packaging is still intact
– A 30% charge will be levied to cover administration and handling
– No credit will be given with regards to returned carriage
• Goods that have been specially ordered in and are a non-stock item will not be accepted back for credit
• Items for credit will not be accepted back later than 30 days after the invoice date
• In the case of error by ProToolZ the goods will be collected without charge
• Authorisation must be obtained in the form of a returns note number for all returns, failure to include this with the returned goods will result in the claim being rejected and the goods returned with carriage being charged.